Poor Explorers get destroyer around 1:45 in this video | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Poor Explorers get destroyer around 1:45 in this video

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's some serious stopping power!!

That is intense

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Just wow!!!

Looks like they were proposing it as an idea for red light runners, but looking at the amount some of the cars bungee backwards it just looks like an trading a crossroads accident for some kind of freak show reversing/rear ending accident.

Good tech though, looks like our troops or police forces could have a good use for it at least. :)

holy crap

That's ridiculous. God bless engineers lol.

I hate technology like this.

may have stopped them trucks, but anybody in them would have been killed by the loads shifting.
Seems like a dangerous option as far as from a drivers eye,,

I think that the only place this technology would be put in use would be situation where the vehicle must be stopped. Imagine the use for a suicide bomber driving a semi.

Man... That's impresive...!!!

That would stop a suicide driver for sure and give our boys a chance to neutralise the situation.
You guys in the states realy come up with some cool stuff...

I think that the only place this technology would be put in use would be situation where the vehicle must be stopped. Imagine the use for a suicide bomber driving a semi.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. This thing is gonna kill anyone in the vehicle it stops thats going a decent speed.

Its a cool idea for vulnerable places for vehicle attack, but other than that, im not sure id like to see those around :thumbdwn:

I couldn't help but laugh when cars drove into the one looking like a normal drawgate. I just imagine a driver trying to escape somewhere thinking "I'll just break through this gate and... HOLY SH-"

Can I get one for my house?

The friggin flatbed cab just COLLAPSES. Wow.

Wow!!! Gotta say thanks for that if i ever need to i'll go around never would of thought it would be that hard to bust

Those 12ft poles in the ground are designed to smush the engine.. This thing just obliterates the whole front crushing whoever is inside. But for the jihad I think this may be for good use

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back