• Register Today It's free!

Question on Exhaust

BLACK95

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, Ga.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
Does anyone know about Jardine exhaust? truckperformance has them on sale for $209. Are they any good? Or would you get Gibson or Borla?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would recommend going to local muffler shop and having them bend a custom cat back for you. Iy should cost about $200.

Good luck....

I'd get a Borla. I love the sound and the tip is pretty nice. Plus can;t beat the lifetime warentee.

pick yourself up a flowmaster muffler. The sound is incredible as well as the results. Take it to a muffler shop and have em stick it in for ya. I reccomend the 50 series delta flow.

SanDiego is hit the nail right on the head. Go to a shop and see if they can order a flowmaster. If you want a noticable change go with the 50 series delta flow or 50 series SUV muffler. If you want it really loud then go with 40 series delta flow.

if you want earthquake shattering loud get a flowmaster 40 non delta and have it with no exit pipe...like the old musclecars :)

Originally posted by jimabena74
if you want earthquake shattering loud get a flowmaster 40 non delta and have it with no exit pipe...like the old musclecars :)

That would be funny...but I know in Illinois it isn;t legal.....lol...somehow they gotta havea tailpipe to shove the smog tester thing into...:D

it isnt legal but is loud as hell, i had it for awhile until i needed to get it smogged and made friends....alone it was fine but with others in the car i couldnt even talk to the passenger riding shotgun

I was going to start it after I removed my stock exhaust to se ehow loud it would be with just cats on, but it was about midnight and i didn;t want to wake anyone up...lol

flowmaster 40 non delta
nice sound

i am acutually havin my tailpipe off mine changed tomorrow so it exits the rear of the truck... hate the side exit

Back