Rancho RS9000XL Front Shocks, $35.38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rancho RS9000XL Front Shocks, $35.38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadrunner777

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bemidji, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 4x4 Sport 88k
That's price with free shipping. There are only 2 left at this price, so you will need to move fast. The Rancho 9000 is a 2-3/4" shock with a nine position adjustment to tune it to your suspension. It will work in a stock to 1-1/2" lift. Retail on these shocks are over $100 each.

The rears are much closer to retail. I'm buying these just to put on the shelf, I'll buy the rears when they go on sale.

Rancho shocks on Amazon

There are only 2 left! I'll check from time to time and close this thread when they are gone.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tempting for the price. Says more on the way, too.

For that price you should have bought the rest, always good to have spares or just replacements for when they wear out.

I found these while shopping for xmas presents for the wife... needed to save a little bit for the original purpose... ;)

Amazon has been a little odd lately... found Dewalt 9.6V battery packs for 66 cents each in new factory sealed clamshells. I did buy all of those and resold all but 2 on ebay. Made about $100 on that deal.

are they for the rears? do they even work for an explorer? they dont say on amazon whatsoever

Fronts, I have my explorer registered there, so it automatically says if it is right or not. For peace of mind, just run your explorer at gorancho.com. The rears are much more expensive.

I'm mainly buying and waiting for a deal on the rears. But, they are arriving on Friday, and it's going to be warm (maybe 30 degrees!) so I might run out and install them.

You are showing an 01 explorer, they may not fit that. I put 'front' in the thread subject and it's in the 1st generation forum, so it fits that for sure.

Its an incredible price. Too bad that including S&H to Europe, the total price will be somewhere around 225-250 USD.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back