Rockauto

mcelwajy

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Eddie Bauer
Hope no one gets mad at me for asking...but

Anyone have any coupon codes for RockAuto? A few years ago I had a 15% off, I cannot find anything but 5% off online....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Really? All I see in Vendors and Affiliates are the names. Click on a name and it brings you to their site. No stickys
I must be missing something

The discount is 5%, not 15%... That may have been a one time deal. They're already more reasonable than pretty much anyone out there.

I had someone tell me they use to have a 15% off code, but they had forgot what it was. I assumed he had been mistaken, and that it was always 5%. I even asked him if, maybe, he bought a massive amount of "stuff". He said he bought very little, and ended up returning a lot of it. So, it's not like he was some big spender. Apparently, the elusive 15% off does/did exist? I wonder what the trick is to getting it?

27BC8FC4275C 5% - expires 3/03/2011

Explorer Forum vendor section, 5th Sticky down titles "Rock Auto Discount Code". The FIRST post in that thread is updated on an ongoing basis by RockAuto, to reflect the current code.
Of course, you could just Google it, as there are tons of these Rock codes floating around, on various forums/websites.

now see... what I could really use is a summit racing code.... I've got a pretty good list going in the shopping cart, and right now I am just holding off until I verify I cannot find a Summit Racing code that is good anymore.

RockAuto is already pretty good without much other discounts as mentioned, plus no sales tax for most states. The 5% really just seems to make shipping essentially 'free', but saves them the expense associated with people who would otherwise order lots of small items individually as they needed them, if shipping was just a free for all.

Summit had a holiday promo going last month, 15% off orders of $150 or more with code XS1215. There might have been free shipping thrown in there too. It ended on 12/24/2010.

4WheelParts is still doing 10-20% off and free shipping though.

Rock Auto has the lowest prices around...the 5% usually takes care of all or most of the shipping.

Rock Auto has the lowest prices around...the 5% usually takes care of all or most of the shipping.

No crap... I have spent $900 there this month alone... I figure buying the same stuff elsewhere, $1600 minimum, if not more.

Hello,

I just wanted to clarify. RockAuto has never offered a 15% off discount code. We have very low margins and 5% is the highest discount we offer at the present time.

Thank you!

www.rockauto.com

Back