Saleen Show this Saturday

FrankRizzo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
330 XLT
Well, the annual Saleen car show is this Saturday at their factory in Irvine. It has been suggested to me that I enter my X, as opposed to the last few years where I park on the street and walk in. I've never seen more that 2 or 3 X's there. They have (or at least used to have) a category for non-Saleen modified X's

Shall I rep-a-zent the Explorer Forum?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I say go for it, why not. Every show I goto I always regret not entering.

only in irvine huh? I'm about an hour away from there, maybe I'll see you there, heh I'll bring the X too!

Enter It Frank!!!

Robb

BTW: I thought you sold that thing. No Luck??? Maybe with some recognition at the show, it will be easy sell.

I saw the S7 here at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit........pretty sweet car. $400,000 for it.....I think I'll buy two.;)

was sup man i'm from michigan tooo 92 x red u prob seen me on gratiot or woodsward i'm prertty drunk with now but it scoool so ahh what ur ride out look like dawgh

02 X Sport....Wedgwood Blue (dark blue). I haven't been on Gratiot much since I lost my Mustang four months ago in a car accident.

Back