scariest experience of my life!

Ex95XLT

Rollin on Dubs
Reaction score
City, State
Vineland
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EB
well if u guys didnt know i seized my engine a few months ago. and my dad said no more offroading after that. and after about 3 inches of rain a few of us had to go! so we went off and i was fine til we saw this huge puddle. i went threw it and there goes the engine. i try and turn it back on and it is just starting to turn over, and goes "putt putt, putt putt" i slowly reved it a bit hoping to shoot out the water. and it worked. after little revs i put it to about 4k and out shot the water out my flowmasters!

u would think i would go back after that one but i didnt. i went on and got pretty dam stuck and waited for about 5 hours for my friend with a 9000lb winch came and got me out. alot of my friends tried to pull me out, didnt budge. i got pics of me getting stuck. dunnno how to put them on here tho. im def. not going pitting anymore until i do TT and 31s

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow sounds crazy. How's the truck been running lately since it got water in it?

that isnt too scary... although that situation does suck....wait till you have a rollover, those are always scary ;)

i would die if i rolled over! if i was older i wouldnt care, but im 17 and my dad would kill me

I can understand how scary that is. My engine seized in a mudhole too and if it were to ever happen again I think I would just die.

If it dies and you suspect water is culprit arent you supposed to pull the plugs BEFORE trying to restart?

having to get a new engine is no fun

Back