• Register Today It's free!

Second row console

empacher

Reaction score
City, State
KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 explorer
I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a second row console for my new '11 explorer...I purchased one off the lot with the 2nd row bucket seats, but it did not have a console...I have tried the dealer with no luck...

any suggestions on where to purchase one??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dealer or from a flex in the salvage yard. The consoles are the same, except fo the arm rest material.

is there any year in specific for the flex???
You are saying that the flex rear console should fit my 2011 explorer between the second row bucket seats??

Yes - will fit. It is the same console, just color and the arm rest material to better match front console.

As for year, Flex has only been out for 3 years - all are the same.

If you get carried away, you can add the wiring and put in a refrigerated console from the Flex.

If you get carried away, you can add the wiring and put in a refrigerated console from the Flex.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has done this? What wiring would you have to run and where would you run it to? Would you just need a hot wire run to the fuse box and a ground? Is there a special wiring harness or plug that you would need?

Back