Sirius Travelink fuel price problem | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Travelink fuel price problem

deerfarm

Reaction score
City, State
Hickory, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Limited
Over the last week I have frequently not been getting travelink fuel prices to show up. The list of gas stations shows, but I just get NA for prices. Yesterday it worked OK, but today I again got nothing.

The weather feature is working fine.

Has anyone else been having this problem. I had my Sync upgrade the week prior to having this problem.

Thanks

Yeah, we have been having trouble with the fuel info the past couple of days. You are a step ahead of us at least, we don't even get the listing of the stations! All we see is the Adobe Flash (grrr...) 'thinking' spinning thingy next to Fuel Prices on the main page.

It worked before, so we have no idea why it has decided to crap out now. Haven't tried to do anything to fix it, mainly because we don't really use it, yet. When I get bored, I might monkey with it a bit.

I tried using it on my last road trip a couple of weeks ago, and it didn't post the gas prices either.

Weather works fine, as do some of the other searches, but no gas prices.

I wonder if they lost the link to the gas server with the new upgrade.

Okay, so played with it some more tonight. If finally did work, but took about 2-4 minutes for it to finally update (the little spinning thingy to go away), then selected the fuel prices button, then it sat there for another 1-2 minutes before the gas stations loaded. Then we noticed they all said 'NA'. Well, we then hit the sort by price, and a single gas station had a price listed at the top, while the rest said 'NA'. I am beginning to wonder if they had some sort of database crash or something. Usually all of the stations around us have prices. The price that did show up was green, so I assume it was a recently updated price.

This concludes this test of the Travel Link Fuel Prices service...We now return you to regularly scheduled programming.

Back