SoCal Race Fans? August 10th Meet

Ranger4dbz

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario,Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLS
Hello, my name is Wayne, I'm one of the organizers
of a Ford-only Truck Club called the CaliCrew. We are having a "Run to the Races" BBQ and Show at Irwindale Speedway on August 10th, and I would like to invite you guys to come too! For info on the Run, click on the link below.
Run to the Races

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I added your addy to our email list. Anyone else interested in being added, just email me at Ranger4dbz@aol.com

Aww come on! There's gotta be SOME people with Explorers in SoCal!! I don't wanna be the only Ex with all the Rangers and F150's!!

You got mail bro! Anyone else interested?

Just an FYI, the deadline for registration to the Races Run has been extended to August 3rd! Come on out and show pride in your ride! I know Chris, Jeff and Ray's Explorers are definitely nice enuff to come! Anyone else? Give ExplorerForum some EXposure!

Uhhh, actually I LIVE in the 909...but the races are in "the 626" (Irwindale) :D So far we got 9 Rangers, 8 F150's, three Explorers, two Expeditions and one Excursion...five of these trucks are cover and feature trucks, but none so far from ExplorerForum but me!

wayne, i will be in town on those dates, so im interested in comming to both but i dont know where irwendale is... how far is it away from my house would you guess?

Chris, it's about 20-25 minutes from your house,North on 57 fwy, west on 60 fwy, north on 605 fwy. If you wanna come, email me at Ranger4dbz@aol.com and I'll give ya exact directions bro! BTW, you get the tires on too?

Well, we have an excellent turnout of guys from Rangerpowersports.com and Fordtruckworld.com...but no one else but me from Explorerforum.com! We have a commitment from Street Trucks magazine who is sending a crew to do a shoot and article. Which means a heckuva good way to pimp this site! No interest???!!

Back