Southern Ontario Members... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Southern Ontario Members...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would be a fun afternoon!!

plan to lift mine on 33's

has afermarket muffler and rolled tip on it now aswell as 2 front windows tinted to match factory

maybe some speaker upgrades/ a sub or 2, tails/headights with HID's

yep, actually thats the thread i found doing a google search on lifts for these explorers as ive looked before but couldnt find anything then these poped up :D

heres the explorer mostly a daily driver bought a little over a year ago to travel outwest for work with....

treeremoval2008380.jpg

treeremoval2008333.jpg

treeremoval2008334.jpg

yep, actually thats the thread i found doing a google search on lifts for these explorers as ive looked before but couldnt find anything then these poped up :D

I just ordered my spacers last night. Should have them installed between Christmas and New Years.

sorry to thread jack, but if anyone is interested our charity run is this saturday, heres the link to my page and all the info can be found through it or the forum

www.so4x4.com

hope to see some of you there :)

what is the policy on putting websites up here ? just thought id ask here's a site not just explorer related but a canadian ford site....

www.fordtough.ca

Looks like a great event. Would love to attend but busy with the kids and the EX still has its ABS light on. Would like to see everyone's 4X4 and meet some new people, maybe next time.

Hope you get a good turn out.

i live in windsor ontario. 04 EB V8. daily driver

From the south west here, Blue Point, never heard of it eh!, lol. Its on Lake Huron About half way between Sarnia and Grand Bend.

My 01 Trac, 3" body lift, 285 BFG AT,s, 250,000 hard km.s on her:D

4759up3.jpg

4759trac2.jpg

Cheers, Todd

so i wheeled my stock 01 sport a couple weeks ago and was surprised at how well it did. i didnt drop it into any big holes but was able to get up and down slippery hills with no real issues, she was able to get through some moderate mud holes and the low range is just great in these things

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have any plans for lift/locker/tires?

Back