• Register Today It's free!

Spark plugs

wavjumpr

Reaction score
City, State
chandler
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport trac
Hello, what is the easiest way to to change out my spark plugs, you know the ones on the passenger side, they look like they are gonna be a #####.
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, I think I am going to remove the left front tire, and spray the plugs with loctite, leave on for about an hour, jump in the pool and come back and attack them.
Also I have put these on most of my cars, use to use these when I used to race, they are torque master plugs, see site http://www.extremespark.com/contactus.html ,
I knew the owner and have used these for 20 years, I will keep everyone informed, I am mainly installing these to improve my fuel economy.

On the passenger side, the rear-most plug is probably easiest to get with just a ratchet and socket with no extension and just reach down in there from the top. The best way to get the middle and front plug is by removing the wheel and go in through the fenderwell.

I think he meant PB Blaster or something... I don't think Loctite would be a good idea... :)

I think he meant PB Blaster or something... I don't think Loctite would be a good idea... :)

I was just busting his balls ;-) I should have told him to make sure he uses red loctite.

did you notice any improvement on those extremesparks? thanks!

Back