Street Truck? Offroad? Stock? Which are you?? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Street Truck? Offroad? Stock? Which are you??

Street Truck? Offroad? Stock?

• Street Truck

Votes: 54 21.4%
  • Stock

Votes: 77 30.6%
  • Offroad

Votes: 141 56.0%

• Total voters
off road as much as possible... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not surprised to see that the most have off-road trucks... sooner or later most guys turn this way after reading all the posts about mods, trips, fun and what;s not...

Off-road... me

I like off road. and definitely trying to get away from stock.

i keep going between lowered an lifted either or it dont matter stock sucks!!!!!!!

Street here.

I picked it up mainly to fit my light towing needs.
maybe use it for some overnight accomidations at the track.

Mostly Stock.
EE bars
K&N/Tube
Soon Apten chip.

I answered off road but I am really just a lifted streeter.

I have too say stock. I have a 4 door 04 Eddie Bauer. I bought it for comfort and taking friends and family around. I know you guys and gals put a lot of money in you vehicles, I just can not see taking a $42,000 vehicle off road. I want too keep it pretty for a while. Thats just me. :redexp:

You'll keep it pretty for a while.... but then look at what Explorer Express has come up with for the 3rd generation..... lift is already to go on sale...

:D

$42,000.00 vehicle off-road? what about all the Land Cruisers and Land Rovers off-roading???

I believe some time ago both of my trucks were about $30,000.00 vehicles...

I understand that. But like I said. It is not me.

Offroad only. However occasionally I run to work in it on the street to create a panic on the road. Everyone refuses to drive beside me!:D

and with me is the same thing.... people look it over every time I leave it in the parking lot.... and are afraid to drive in front of me...

:D

Off-Road!:roll:

i voted offroad, cause im turning into that, i just wish i wouldve gotten 4x2 instead of 4x4 so i could make it a good looking street truck.

Its all about Offroad and POWER!!!! :burnout:

off-road, although it doesn't see it as much as i'd like.

Got one of each - street/stock (4x4) and off-road (modified) plus a build off-road Ranger... Each has a purpose but I prefer the off-road variety.

I'm not sure if I'm stock with my K&N cone, custom bracket, and Flowmaster catback. I think of myself with a street truck with the option of going offroad. Later I will get a lift and 31's or 33's so i can stick with offroad.

Mine is offroad. But I would switch trucks with Taz anyday :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:exporange Off Road Baby!!!!!!
Streeters: :mattmoon:
Haha j/k

Back