Street Truck? Offroad? Stock? Which are you?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Street Truck? Offroad? Stock? Which are you??

Street Truck? Offroad? Stock?

• Street Truck

Votes: 54 21.4%
  • Stock

Votes: 77 30.6%
  • Offroad

Votes: 141 56.0%

• Total voters

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Which group do you fall into? This poll allows multiple choices for the folks who are lucky enough to own more then one Explorer.

For clarification:

Street Truck = modified for on road performance ie. handling and HP.

Offroad = modified for trails use. May still be driven on the road or not.

Stock = just keeping it maintained and mostly to factory spec.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ivoted offroad, becuase thats what im turning it into, it getts used offroad already tho, what i have so far doesnt make it so offroad tho, 31"s and a body lift, but its getting there

PEACE

All street. Can't find any dirt road in NYC. :)

off road baby!:D

Stockers have all the fun :rolleyes:

Offroad for me :) Only because pavement sucks! In small town Colorado the streets are like driving offroad anyway :D

My daily driver is becoming more and more off road worthy every month. It was however the stock dirt road truck for a year.

Originally posted by X~FACTOR
All street. Can't find any dirt road in NYC. :)

Off-Road for me, even though Im going to NYC I bet you I WILL find some dirt. Actually when I was up there before I found a cool spot at Floyd Bennet field but I think they didnt like that because two weeks later it had "no trespassing" signs:rolleyes:

Stock right now except for my headunit. Planning to get spacers & shackles and lift it to accommodate 31's or 32's in the future months.

I read an old post of mine dated 6/24/03 today and in the post I originally said I wouldn't mod my truck

Originally posted by SoBeLover
I don't plan on doing any major modifications because it's expensive

See what this place has done to me!!! :D

I voted off-road even though my truck is mostly stock yet. I have done a manual hub coversion and have put on 31" tires so far. planning for a 6" lift and 33"s in the near future.

Off-Road all the way!!!

When you say "offroad", do you mean hauled to the site on a trailer or driven there on the road?

Originally posted by aldive
When you say "offroad", do you mean hauled to the site on a trailer or driven there on the road?

Read the first post:rolleyes:

Thanks, Rick, I was just wondering how many were truly offroad only. We tow our buggy and jeep to the site.

im going for "CLASSY" off-road...lol..im gonna do TT and AAL's an 31's but that's it...but i do/will off-road with it..but it's gonna look classy well doing it..

new%20pic's3%2000190.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mostly stock here...and i cant freakin decide which way i want to take it from here.:rolleyes:
body lift, tt, aal and 32's
-or-
drop 2/1 with some nice 18's and maybe paint the tupperware

i may never be able to decide

Back