Throttle Cable 94 Still Available? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Throttle Cable 94 Still Available?

massacre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
‘94 Explorer
‘19 Nautilus
Mice chewed the insulation off my throttle cable. Throttle sticks sometimes so i keep spraying it. It's kinda dangerous so I would like to replace the cable. I'm not seeing anything available.
Would anyone have the part# for the throttle cable? Or are there aftermarket cables that aren't too tough to install?
Thanks for any help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mice chewed the insulation off my throttle cable. Throttle sticks sometimes so i keep spraying it. It's kinda dangerous so I would like to replace the cable. I'm not seeing anything available.
Would anyone have the part# for the throttle cable? Or are there aftermarket cables that aren't too tough to install?
Thanks for any help
F1TZ-9A758-F ford
zzl041600a mazda
Those are likely not helpful. If you are against pulling from a junk yard, you could be adventurous with:

FO173 CAHSA
Dorman DL869A
You are on your own with that. Remember those prices are pesos.

Tried starting my 04 accord yesterday. *wump *wump *wump. No dice. Open the hood and a rat was sitting right on top the manifold. ran off.
Had taken a section of the MAP harness into the cozy center of the v6. Also took the knock sensor wire.

I have two 92-93 trucks for parts if you need a throttle cable I can get you one

I have two 92-93 trucks for parts if you need a throttle cable I can get you one

If the cable is the same, i'm interested. No junk yards around here with 1st gen explorers unfortunately.
I'm not opposed to a used cable at all, thank you 410!

I set you a pm

PM received:)

Back