• Register Today It's free!

trailmaster shocks

TraiLBLazEr

Reaction score
City, State
Livonia, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 xlt
hey guys, just wanted to get somw input on trailmaster shocks. I was considering teh N7's and was told they were really good, especially for a torsion suspension setup. I was wondering if any of you have them or know anything about the trailmaster line(including the ss,ssv,and N7)Hope some one can let me know alittle something! Thanks!

I am running Trailmaster SSV shocks. They provide a very nice ride, even with 33" tires. I have noticed that they are not working as well as they used to but I attribute most of that to some pretty hard off road use and the fact that my current shocks are too short. Since I do not have limiting straps, I am topping out these shocks much too often. I tend to lift a wheel or two every time I go out to play. I am going to try another set of longer SSV's and see how they hold up. Maybe limiting straps too.

I highly recommend the SSV shocks as far as providing a great ride. However I cannot comment on how long they last because I do not know if their loss of effectiveness is the fault of the shocks or of me.

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
Dead Link Removed

Technically Velveeta isn't REALLY cheese... it's a cheese food...
The stuff that other cheeses eat... I guess.

Back