Tuti's Mud Bog - Central VA.

unclemeat

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
It is that time of year again, time when a young mans fancy turns to mud.
If you have not experience this nuckelheaded activity, and like seeing a bunch of rednecks trash their junk in the goo hole, then the time has come.

The mud bog is in King William County, Virginia on Route 600 (east River Road) off Route 30 (South of Central Garage). It is on Good Friday April 6, 2007. I go during the daylight hours because it tends to get a little wild after dark.

This is a just for fun "run what you brung" event. No prices, trophys or winners circle. But it is a ton of fun to watch.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anybody else comming? As mud bogs go this is the best Ive seen.

I know some you mechanicsville boys will be comming. I wont be putting my junk in the hole, but look for a green gen I, 2-door on 33 muds.

Just saw the post. I haven't been good at looking for new threads lately. I doubt we'll be going but you never know.

Is it only Friday?

Well i might be there if i dont have to work. get me some directions....how far is it from the beach

Sounds like fun but a bit of a drive for me!

ummmm.....still need directions:burnout: :feedback:

The site is just south of the intersection of State Routes 360 and 30 (central garage). From the beach, i believe that you can pick up rt 30 in West Point. I belive East River Road is Route 600, left on East River Road, about 4-miles. If you get to Rt. 360 you have gone to far.

Well, i couldnt make it, damn the work thing. I want to see some pics though. When will be the next run?

Lots of mud and broken junk. I will post a few pics later. There are several mud bog events in Charles City County, much closer to vabeach. i believe that the first on is the last weekend of April.

please let me know, we are starting a 4x4 club back up, and need some things to do until we get established. These guys love mud!! Glad u had fun. Wish I could have been there

:ttiwwp:

Pictures are coming, you think the pics are taking a long time you should see how long it take me to do my real work.

I got the poop on Charles City mud bog. At the Charles City Raceway
804 798-5644 or www.mudslingn.com

April 28 12:00

thanks for the heads up, im going to try to get the new club to go.....hope i can get there

Back