Tyres | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tyres

Try looking for Maxxis tyres they are brand new. I sell about fifty maxxis tyres a week and never have any problems with them and I have maxxis on my own explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

as it seems to be a mixed response on wheter they fit or not i decided to buy them and hope for the best so i brought goodyear wrangler rt/s 265 75 16 just got to wait for them to arrive .......i hope they fit without rubbing...
swamp your tyres look awsome but ive been told theres a lot of road noise with them otherwise i would have gone for the same style

yes mate very noisy at first sounds very military but like everything you get used to it,i may try siping them to quieten down but to be honest it dosent bother me anymore :D

new tyres are fitted now and they look great they do have a nice chunky tread so are a little bit noisey but they dont rub anywhere so im well pleased ....thanks again for the advice lads.......... i might put my old 255 70 16,s on ebay as there still in pretty good nick unless someone needs them if so drop me a pm

I run that size too, but mine are grizzly claws.. no mods to fit, running 40psi. all good.. very noisy on road, but they're mud tyres, but I love them and I'm considering getting more when they wear out

Si
YOur ex will on bricks when you get back Si- Ima gonna nick them whilst your away!!! Lol!

Back