under hood weather stripping, 2010 Exp. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

under hood weather stripping, 2010 Exp.

rockey95

Reaction score
City, State
Mississippi
Year, Model & Trim Level
folks, I'm trying to locate the part number on the weather stripping that goes under the front of the hood right where the latch is located, it runs from one side of the vehicle to the other, can anyone direct me to this pc or the part number? I've got a 2010 Explorer XLT.
Thank you

I think it might be #5 in this list.

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...-gas-engine/body-cat/hood-and-components-scat

Part Number 6L2Z-16A238-B

Mine has the part number on it, but its too faded to make out. Most of the older numbers on parts like that have been superseded anyway.

You can email them. That site is what I use for all my FORD parts, and so far, they seem to be the best. Price, customer service, shipping....they're awesome. Give them a shout, tell them what you need, and they'll either confirm that part, or give you the correct part number/price.

Justin

Thank you for the response JeepGuy25, I have emailed them and see what they say, I do believe that the part number you provided me is correct but want to verify before ordering.
thanks again.

Back