What have you added to your 2011 Ford Explorer since you picked it up? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What have you added to your 2011 Ford Explorer since you picked it up?

Justb_Rad, curious about the fog lights, do you have a model# for the bulb replacement?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the white platinum tri coat and i was wondering if anyone had pics of their step bars in both black and chrome. Trying to decide which to get. Thanks

If I can post a pic, without all the issues, I can take some shots Saturday and post. Can we post without being elite?

I have no problem.

christmasv.jpg

If I can post a pic, without all the issues, I can take some shots Saturday and post. Can we post without being elite?

copy and paste?

Ok I tried to add photo, no luck? Maybe Im not understanding the how too?

Get a free 'Imageshack', or 'Photobucket' account, and upload your pics there. Resize on the fly.

Select the 'IMG' option, copy/paste into your post here.

Frank
santa021ep5.gif

Hey guys,

I love seeing all the great customizations you have posted in this thread! :biggthump

Get a free 'Imageshack', or 'Photobucket' account, and upload your pics there. Resize on the fly.

Select the 'IMG' option, copy/paste into your post here.

Frank
santa021ep5.gif
Spengracin,

It looks like Frank already jumped in on this one. Just to be clear, you’ll use the URL for the image (from the free hosting site) when you click on the “Insert Image” button. :D

Cory

No, the 'IMG' code!
Using the 'url' will show other content besides the pic you want seen.

treefk0.gif

Hey guys,

I love seeing all the great customizations you have posted in this thread! :biggthump

Spengracin,

It looks like Frank already jumped in on this one. Just to be clear, you’ll use the URL for the image (from the free hosting site) when you click on the “Insert Image” button. :D

Cory

Nice Xmas tree, very cool. Ok I'll get a photbucket account.

Justbad, which h11 bulb I see they are listed by k size, 3000 k, 5000 k?

Justbad, which h11 bulb I see they are listed by k size, 3000 k, 5000 k?

The ones I bought were H11 SU/2 , they are actually 4000k

Thanks

No, the 'IMG' code!
Using the 'url' will show other content besides the pic you want seen.

treefk0.gif
We’re talking about two different things, JETZ. I meant that you use the URL from the third party hosting site and paste it right into the prompt that pops up with the “Insert Picture” button.

You could also use the ‘IMG’ tag like this:

Code:
[IMG]Insert Image URL Here[/IMG]

Cory

Ok finally; Photobucket account in hand; Pics of my 2012 Explorer, Plat White, with, now new H11, Su/2 lamps (much brighter), and the Aries Chrome Stainless 4" Nerfs, also the Shark Antenna. Sorry for the garage pics, raining off an on, dont want the Ex to melt, I will get some day time pics tomorrow.

New H11 Su/2 Fog Lamps, brighter, yes!
Xmas2011066-2.jpg

Aries Chrome Stainless 4"Nerf Bars
Xmas2011075-1.jpg

One More of the Nerfs
Xmas2011067-1.jpg

Ok Shark Antenna, first Mod.
Xmas2011073-1.jpg

Ok finally; Photobucket account in hand; Pics of my 2012 Explorer, Plat White, with, now new H11, Su/2 lamps (much brighter), and the Aries Chrome Stainless 4" Nerfs, also the Shark Antenna. Sorry for the garage pics, raining off an on, dont want the Ex to melt, I will get some day time pics tomorrow.

New H11 Su/2 Fog Lamps, brighter, yes!
Xmas2011066-2.jpg

Aries Chrome Stainless 4"Nerf Bars
Xmas2011075-1.jpg

One More of the Nerfs
Xmas2011067-1.jpg

Ok Shark Antenna, first Mod.
Xmas2011073-1.jpg

Looks great. Might consider 50% tint (or 35% if you want darker) on 2 front windows.

Was thinking of that for sure, saving my pennies for the lower paint fo now. Maybe the front emblem has to go?....

fyi - budget about $90-$100 for tints on 2 front windows.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

20111230_114331.jpg

20111230_114342.jpg

Here's mine with black Aries nerf bars

20111225_145745.jpg

20111225_145723.jpg

The black emblems front and back

Back