What is custom on your truck? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is custom on your truck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey what's up guys this is my first post.
i got a smothed out roll pan and lowered 1st generation x on 22's
i'll post pics when i get home

it is a 12 volt mini frige. it pluges in to the cigarett lighter and only holds a 6 pack. works damn good though makes slushies.

I have a cone air filter with a water guard all around it so my engine wont get hydro locked, remote controlled fog lights, about to have my floor bed lined, a hidden speaker in the back cargo area I also did the acceleration cable mod so now I get a lot better throttle response just yesterday I cut through this inch thick steel and made a emergency brake peddle it was already chromed out so it looks awesome it came from a semi truck I ran new speaker wires and power wires to my stereo I pulled out the battery cables and replaced them with some more heavy duty ones also to day I am gunna cut up some more chromed out steel and make a new battery tray oh yeah and I almost forgot I moved my computer behind my glove box so it would be up higher incase water came in I also have a back window decal witch gives me privacy and also makes my window really shatter resistant I painted the speaker grills chrome and then mounted tweeters directly into the grills of the front to speakers

A water gaurd, Ive never heard of that. Can you snap a pic.

A water gaurd, Ive never heard of that. Can you snap a pic.

how it is angled in my explorer there is know way water could git into it also i dint feel like going out side and taking a pic because it is raning so i looked one up on the internet this is a whole air filter basically what i have but mine is bigger.

(dead links)

Front and rear axles, front suspension, Hand throttle (to be re-done...bike shifters suck), cb, rocker knockers, etc...

Lots of good ideas in here, I like that cute shifter for the BW1354.
I just almost finished fixing a 99 roll-over with a 93 rear clip. Mixing wiring circuits is the toughest stuff to do, being subtle that is. I added the OEM ARC air shocks to this truck, the rear height level automatically adjusts to my work loads. Regards,

Attachments

• Projectthread002.JPG
    Projectthread002.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 398
  • Projectthread001.JPG
    Projectthread001.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 416
  • Projectthread107.JPG
    Projectthread107.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 400

just check it out on the link below (dead links)

More:

Attachments

• IMG_2625 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2625 (Small).JPG
    46 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_2615 (Small).jpg
    IMG_2615 (Small).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 386

i custom built this sub box and vinyl wrapped... 100% done myself 100% custom
2513852_4_full.jpg

Back