• Register Today It's free!

what to do?

wantdeath

Reaction score
City, State
NW Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Mazda Navajo
so im waiting on my navajo to break again so i have something to do. im getting bored and i am not sure what i should buy for it. its stock. my income is pretty small but i have room for some fun. so anybody done any useful things i could do to mine? how much does it usually cost for a rear locker?

I just installed a magna flow cat back system. Mine was out of necessity but it sounds good now and was pretty cheap and easy to do yourself.

my exhaust is pretty good shape, but i was kinda wondering what it would sound like with either duals or a glass pack. does yours sound pretty good?

Yeah it sounds good. A pretty deep rumble but mines not too loud. I kept the stock 2 1/4 inch pipe and left it a single. They have the exhaust with the 2 out ports on them. If you wanted it louder you could dual it with 3 in pipes and 3 in tips and it would sound really good. I had to replace mine out of necessity to pass emissions so I just upgraded the exhaust for now and will eventually change the pipe to 3in which will let more exhaust out and sound even better. Advanced has all the different exhausts to choose from you can spend anywhere from 40$ to 150$ on the exhaust alone. If you do it go ahead and buy a couple new hangars it makes it much easier not having to try and reuse the stock hangars. I had friends that had no idea i replaced the exhaust and next time they saw me well heard my X they all said they couldn't believe how good a 6cyl sounded. Good luck let me know what you decide.

Back