• Register Today It's free!

Wheel and Tire combo?

Zacevs20

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Base
I’m curious on wether or not anyone would have some information on the smallest wheel biggest tire combo that can be put on a stock suspension 2018 expo base. Also open to some suggestions on all terrain tires that you guys have experience using.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
You should have the smallest wheel already. An 18" wheel. The maximum diameter variance should not exceed 3% if wish to go with larger tires. Here is one of the sites you can use; Tire Size Calculator - Compare Tire Sizes | Tacoma World
Any discussion on All Terrain tires should be done in this thread; All Terrain Tires
Thank you.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
You should have the smallest wheel already. An 18" wheel. The maximum diameter variance should not exceed 3% if wish to go with larger tires. Here is one of the sites you can use; Tire Size Calculator - Compare Tire Sizes | Tacoma World
Any discussion on All Terrain tires should be done in this thread; All Terrain Tires
Thank you.

Peter
Thank you very much, I will have to do more exploring of the forums when I get some time to make sure I don’t put posts in the wrong areas

Back