when is the all new ford explorer expected to launch? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

when is the all new ford explorer expected to launch?

new to ford

Reaction score
City, State
Rochester Hills, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
11XLT202A 17Sport401A
I thought an all new explorer was right around the corner, but I guess not.

What is the most recent information we have for the all new explorer? 2019? 2020?

I'm looking to replace the 2011 explorer early next year and no offense, don't want the current refreshed style...

Wife really wants a GMC yukon, I at least kinda want to look at the all new expedition....

She would consider a new explorer, but I would want to go for the all new one, depending how far out that is....

I thought an all new explorer was right around the corner, but I guess not.

What is the most recent information we have for the all new explorer? 2019? 2020?

I'm looking to replace the 2011 explorer early next year and no offense, don't want the current refreshed style...

Wife really wants a GMC yukon, I at least kinda want to look at the all new expedition....

She would consider a new explorer, but I would want to go for the all new one, depending how far out that is....

If she wants a Yukon, have her take a look at the greatly improved 18 Expedition. I think it looks fantastic inside and out. You will be looking at 2019 as a 2020MY if everything continues on the same schedule.

Thanks blwnsmoke.
Yeah, unfortunately I thought the all new explorer was closer....
For some reason, wife has no interest in even looking at the all new expedition coming out this fall. I might have to drive her to a dealership come fall once they are out :)

Thanks blwnsmoke.
Yeah, unfortunately I thought the all new explorer was closer....
For some reason, wife has no interest in even looking at the all new expedition coming out this fall. I might have to drive her to a dealership come fall once they are out :)

Ive been hearing mixed things from MI about it but it won't be any sooner then what I just posted. Hoping it doesn't get delayed.. there had been questions about delaying the new platform that it is supposed to be on. Then with the shakeup at Ford with the new CEO etc.. nobody really knows what's going on right now.

Back