where to buy (93 explorer abs front wheel sensor) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

where to buy (93 explorer abs front wheel sensor)

jovi

Reaction score
City, State
spruce pine north carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 sport
I broke the wire on the drivers side.I want to replace it,where can i buy one besides ford?Anyone have a price?Thanks:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you're talking about the wire from the sensor up to where it clips into the harness on the frame, it comes as a complete sensor and wire, and you can get them at most auto parts stores. If you're talking the wire up past that point, I'd suggest trying http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com (sponsor of this site for discount Ford parts) or a salvage yard because that would probably not be available from most parts stores.

salavge yard one wont come out.I have a couple knuckles with sensors out of a junk yard.Advance wants $79.00 I priced on at ford when i had my other explorer apart and it was $19.00.But now they say there unavabiable
I just wonderd where The best place to buy one was.

salavge yard one wont come out.I have a couple knuckles with sensors out of a junk yard.Advance wants $79.00 I priced on at ford when i had my other explorer apart and it was $19.00.But now they say there unavabiable
I just wonderd where The best place to buy one was.

The $19 sensor is the rear sensor. The fronts are quite a bit more. Advance lists them at $64 each.

Back