Who Needs Doors Anyways | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who Needs Doors Anyways

wozers wozers wozers well you guys took the jeep back to my friends property to were i got my panals all torn up and yeah i went back to that trail looked at if for a while i finally did it ive dont it 5 times now and yeah both rocker panals are custom haha but thats not the bad news i was goin down one of the canyons and i told him to go check my front right tire for a spot he goes and leaves my door open i think nothing of it so i drop of the ledge 2-3 foot and yeah my door flys off :eek: yeah so my door bent in half and its basically just gone ive gotn as many dent out as possible but still isnt pretty and i cant open the door from the inside id show pics but my mom got mad at me for taken the camera every day when i go some where so ive gotta go by a disposable one now or something

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heres something ur story needed ---> . <- there it is ;) ! right there. ttTSSEck it out!!!

IZwack said:
heres something ur story needed ---> . <- there it is ;) ! right there. ttTSSEck it out!!!
LMAO :thumbsup: Oyeah got any pics?

I would be super impressed with teh door falling off if it was a Explorer :)

That is quite possibly the longest sentence I have ever read. :p 174 words to exact. Post up some pics if you've got 'em......sounds like a good time. :)

osker75 said:
wozers wozers wozers yeah my door flys off

Is there a TSB or recall on this problem?

Sorry I guess I should have used the search option on this here forum thingie.

Jeff - :navajo:

LOL yeah well i guess thats why im still in school HAHA hopefully my last year can fix it haha im gonna try to get some pics tomrw im scared to put my door back on to see what it looks like

Back