Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

SuRrEaLNJ said:
it was a "what he said" as in i also live in New Milford, Bergen County
Right on river rd. on the oradell side of town.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Voorhis, by the bagel place that used to be the AM deli

So, now that I know I'm officially moving to Howell, who can give me some good auto shops, 4x4 shops, etc. in the area?

i live in farmingdale which is a small town in the middle of howell. so i know the area very well. i have not seen a shop dedicated to just 4x4. on Rt.9 there is a pep boys. nothing really around here i think.
the 2 places that i used to off road at are basically dead. the cops decided to buy quads and patrol those areas. when i see my friend with his jeep i will ask him if any other spots are open around here. i will also ask him about shops since he is heavy into 4 wheeling.

Good deal, lemme know.

Hey im from brick...that right next to howell i would also be interrested in the shops around ur area and maybe places to wheel cuz i owuld definatly join you guys =)

-Steve

Bump.

I'm officially moved in. I'd love to run a mild trail in the area or hit some mud.

looks like you just moved in just in time for the sales tax increase

explornj said:
looks like you just moved in just in time for the sales tax increase

Yea. :(

I go to wharton state forest to wheel alot, some good stuff there. Right off Rt. 206. Just make sure you stay on trails and don't just go mashing through the woods.

9/2006: Now moving to Bloomfield/Montclair from Northern Virginia. Just had a Jasper transmission installed in my 1998 Sport 4x4. Previously drove a 1994 4x2 Sport and a 1992 Mazda 4x2 Navajo. Both were purchased new. 7/2014 Update: Sold the 98 Explorer and bought a 2007 Escape Limited.

my ol explorers for sale again in NJ... they're asking $3000 for it now. someone shows up with $2k cash im sure they'll let it go--- i'd take it back but im now trying to save up for a house

4wheeling

i live in lakewood,new jersey and work in lacey

hey Lakewood, nj here, 01 sport
roof rack, light bar
4in superlift running on 33's on 16x8 chrome cragers
pics will be up soon

since i saw this draged up i figured id throw in that im in bogota now

Monmouth County NJ

Hey Howell, Brick, and Farmingdale guys I live right here in Wall, NJ. If you are looking for shops around here there is are a bunch on Route 35 in the Neptune area, including an Autozone that's always good for cheap OEM parts.

In terms of offroading spots, Forked River, which is around exit 70 something, has a huge amount of open terrain with all types of obstacles to have fun on.

hey, im looking to move around the famingdale area.. actually freehold/farmingdale/howell--- probably going to attempt to get my first mortgage and buy a townhouse or condo in one of those areas.

i work on Rt 34, right near the airport

I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Never been to NJ, but I just wanted to say, hey, what he said. Sounds good to me. Do the bagel thing, yay, that sounds good too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jefferson Township (J-Town) in Oak Ridge. Morris County. Also I'm up in Lake Hopatcong alot since J-Town owns half.

Work in Fairfield just off or rt.46west.

Went to school in Mahwah (Lincoln Tech). Used to take Rt. 202 to get there. Ramapo College isn't too far. I know the area a bit.

Back