Yakima MegaWarrior Basket w/ fairing, brackets, offroad lights, sold as package deal. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yakima MegaWarrior Basket w/ fairing, brackets, offroad lights, sold as package deal.

Yakima MegaWarrior Basket !!!!!! SOLD, SOLD !!!!!!

I have a Yakima MegaWarrior rooftop cargo basket with front wind fairing, mounting brackets, offroad lights and j-hook setup I used for the spare tire hold down.

All together there's over $600 in this setup and the price listed is half of that for it $300. This is the price or I'll trade for a Train Horn setup for pick-up trucks.

I had it mounted to my lifted Sport Trac but it will fit most cars or trucks with roof cross bars or depending on vehicle it can be mounted directly to the roof rack itself without the mounting brackets.

If your interested in buying it you can call me at 412-606-5029, Jerry or email me.

Don't ask if I'll just sell the rack by itself, it's being sold as a package deal, you can't get all this for this price anywhere.

This rack is huge so unless you have a Cherokee, fullsize SUV. midsize SUV, etc. it probably is too big for your vehicle.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lights included? If so, what kind are they?

Lights, mounting brackets, wind fairing, J-hook tire hold down all included. I'm trying to remember the brand the lights are, I've had them for about five years now, bought them right after buying the Trac. I'll post pictures of them on so you can see them, I'm on my phone now but when I get on my laptop I'll post them or you can look in my photo album and see them, I think their in there.

Herre ya go...

picture.php

picture.php

I'm so interested but I don't have the funds right now :(

i really wanna call dibs but i need to sell my rack, it's the load warrior. if i can sell it i will definitely let you know!!!

attempting to sell my roof basket right now, if all goes well I will let you know ASAP

I'm gonna call dibs, I'll get back by the end of the night whether or not I can actually swing it. How are you shipping?

Wasn't trying to ship it due to size but could work something out. My club is going to Carlisle All Truck Natioanls so could possibly meet there, closer.

it would cut my travel time in half lol. when are the nationals, to save me the effort of looking?

August 5-7th. I'd have to talk to Eric in my club to see if he can take it with him in the trailer. I'm not going this year, my wife and I are expecting a baby soon so funds are being deverted elsewhere for the time being. I'll let you know if he can fit it in the trailer or not, usually the trailer get pretty packed with his truck and all the tools, supplies, etc...

If you could manage to ship, I'd be more than willing to pay for the shipping

I could see what shipping would be, what's your "zipcode", town, state. I could box up the brackets and dismount the lights and put those in the box and fit them inside the rack boxed up.

Oak Ridge, Jersey 07438. Oh, and congratulations, when is she due?

If that falls through I'm down

October, 18th, baby boy.

YoungMounty, I'll keep you posted. What's your city, zipcode? Might as well find out shipping while I'm there just in case.

Gadsden, AL 35904

quick question, do the lights have covers/caps?

No they didn't come with covers.

Ok thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not to be pushy, but have you had any luck with finding shipping cost?

Back