Yipee, it's here, it's here!!!

DocVijay

Meow
Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport 2WD
My lift kit arrived today! On Monday I called 4wheelparts.com and they said it was 3 weeks backordered. So today the UPS guy knocks on my door with my lift kit!

I took some before pics, and will post some after pics as soon as it's done. Just gotta go and get my wheel lock socket from the mechainc, left it there last Saturday. Can't wait. I will finally join the ranks of the lifted!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well slap it on and get some pics! Congrats! :D

Crap! One problem, they forgot to send the hardware for the spindles. It says to use the bolts provided, but there weren't any. Only hardware was for the a-a-l. I'm calling them right now. I may just go get the bolts myself, since the kit was so cheap.

It seems like every lift kit, from every manufacturer, comes with some parts missing. WTF?

Both my Skyjacker radius arms and my Duff VR 3"kit had all the hardware included, to my surprise.

When are you intalling that bad boy?

It's going on ASAP!

OK. Turns out all the parts are here after all. So now I just gotta make sure the shop didn't loose my key socket for my wheels locks. If so I'll have to get those removed. Hopefully by next week I'll be lifted.

Back