You can't fix stupid | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

You can't fix stupid

A friend and I were out having a good time (too good I guess) in some mud holes and flooded corn fields last week in my exploder. It was all fine and dandy until we had to get out of a mudhole down by a river a few miles from my place. We had to go up a muddy slope to get out and that's when things got bad! We almost made it up just fine, but there was a root sticking up that my rear drivers tire caught. Well when it did that it spun us sideways, broke the tires loose and we slid down sideways and ALMOST dumped into the river.

There was a 5' straight drop-off that the pumpkin on my rear axle caught the edge of and stopped up from going all the way but we were about as close as it gets to tipping into an icy, flowing death trap.

Take a look for yourself...

WOW bro yuo need to play the lotto cause that is a lot a luck right there. any damage done, besides your underpants?

The ring that's supposed to be around the leaf springs busted off the passenger side but other than that nothing broke suprisingly! It was even a sinche to get out, too. All we had to do was hook up my friends old diesel F250 and pull.

yikes u were lucky

Holy crapIjustdumpedinmypants!

Back