4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

^Ok so then just paint that...thats pretty much the only thing you can do unless you get a saw and cut the grille out from a XLS bumper.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, what rims and tires do you have on that beast.. those are awesome.. thats what im looking for

Their 16x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers. And those cheap tires I had back then.... nothing special

HAHAH alright.. and what brush guard, i wanna do all this to my truck

yeah... i have to look at the dimensions. but alot of the parts do fit...

ACA1,
I agree great looking Ex. Can you provide details on custom made sticker? Looking to get a set made. Was it a local place or online? THanks

Hi GRNMACHINE,

Is a local place.

So I know that this isn't the place to ask this, but I don't feel a new thread is needed. Do the 06+ XLS models have 3rd row seats?

I've looked at all the rigs on this post and i have to say they ALL look great. I haave an 06 EB V8 4X4 and am working through an exhaust issue. Besides that, I love it! Keep the great posts up guys!

Here's my '06 after a day of fun:

P1050300.jpg

Another angle:

P1010304.jpg

I love it.

So I know that this isn't the place to ask this, but I don't feel a new thread is needed. Do the 06+ XLS models have 3rd row seats?

Hi Icecube498! The XLS models don´t have 3rd row seats :(

No they do not sadly...:(

Hi Icecube498! The XLS models don´t have 3rd row seats :(
No they do not sadly...:(

Currently, for me, thats a plus :thumbsup: Maybe in a few years I'll change my mind on that...

....back to the pictures.....

And willied thats a good looking X and some nice toys in the trailer

^OK, about how much does your trailer weigh?

^OK, about how much does your trailer weigh?

That's what I don't really know. I know the go kart is around 600, and the 4 wheeler is about 700, but the trailer I'm not too sure about.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok well then Im sure its less then 3,500...car trailers are normally around a 1000 pounds I'm pretty sure. I was just curious because I wonder how it would handle towing a 4000 pound car. Which would roughly be around 5k...and ford says it can tow over 7k...but thats rated to flat ground.

Back