Atlas 2 T-case in Missouri -2 different input options | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Atlas 2 T-case in Missouri -2 different input options

I have Atlas 2 tcase I bought new few years ago, its the newer heavyduty gear design. I have 2 different Input setups for it I have 25spline 5bolt for Ranger and Explorers that use 1350, 1354 tcases and then also have 31spline front input with 6bolt pattern like what bolts on back of V8 explorers auto tranny. Im trying to clean garage of a few things, this was 2500 new and the extra input setup was like 300-400 i think. Will sell for $1500 firm cash, will not ship. Also it is 4.3 -1 low, has the heavyduty spline count on front output shaft.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not a chance for shipping? Interested, but not looking forward to a drive from Detroit!

Would the 4.3-1 ratio be to low for an auto tranny? I thought I remember you telling me that??

Paul B. has it in his rig. It works great.

Sorry for the delay, been kinda torn on selling this. But i believe Chad has 1st dibbs

Brad,
I will have to pass my wife said no, no way, nada, forget about it. Mainly cuz I told her I need new tires.

You shouldnt have told her you need new tires LOL

Back