~ Dyno Numbers are in!!!!

UIN2IT

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Adrenalin Sport-trac
Got some dyno numbers today....
sorry for the repost for those who have already seen this!

Contrary to popular beliefe....these trucks CAN be Dynoed! (there is a way to get around the traction control)
Another STA was dynoed totally stock at 231/223 rwhp/tq

HERE ARE MY NUMBERS:

doug08sporttrac93tuneTQ.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow your intake setup really opened her up. Nice numbers!

awesome that video was awesome i really wanna dyno my sport but i wanna add more stuff to the engine like intake and possibly sct tune it and headers and etc.

Thanks for being the first posting dyno #'s. I've been waiting a year for someone to do it. A few questions. What kind of custom MAF do you have and where did you get the 4pc pulley setup? Is there any charging problems or voltage drops with the all the accessories on?

Good Job Doug, the gains you posted are great. Your homework and all the research has definitely paid off and the torque curve on your dyno graph is really awesome.

Thanks for being the first posting dyno #'s. I've been waiting a year for someone to do it. A few questions. What kind of custom MAF do you have and where did you get the 4pc pulley setup? Is there any charging problems or voltage drops with the all the accessories on?

The 4pc pulleys I have are no longer sold...however you can get the same setup through Steeda. Look for the 2005+underdrive pulleys and get tthat which comes with the crank pulley and waterpump pulley.
They also sell two 90mm idler pulleys...that's what makes up the 4pc kit.

i wish i had hi flow cats on my 01 sport

Great power gains! Especially in the midrange.

Back