expo5.0 (watts up! customs) | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

expo5.0 (watts up! customs)

Can you put another clear video of the air suspension and pictures of it up. Thanks, the truck looks great.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

will do sometime soon. i want to get my 2.5% tint done before i take more pics of the exterier etc. then i'll do a daytime video of the air suspension.

Expos Pics

Attachments

• 5indash3.jpg
    5indash3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 465

Attachments

• 5indash2.jpg
    5indash2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 462

Numero Trece... corona

Attachments

• 5indash.jpg
    5indash.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 448

dude- i just realized you had that quote in your signature. for the record that was off the record.

Holy **** where do I get one of those steering wheel wraps?

this pic

Attachments

• 6dash.jpg
    6dash.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 434

it needs a lot more sanding and contouring and finishing, but its getting closer at a nice rate

Attachments

• 6dash3.jpg
    6dash3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 416

and

Attachments

• 6dhas2.jpg
    6dhas2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 425

its starting to take shape! looks good bro. man that thing is friggin huge

hey noelle

Daaaaamn Drew! That is lookin badass! That thing is bigger than anything we have in our house.

Can't wait to see it done...
crossbones.gif

Noelle is nice.

im lookin at that last picture and.....

since when are you handicapped bro? stealin the crippled's spots. oh man.... lol

"special" i get to park there because i'm "special"

on a more serious note though bgahddkd

i have two source units and two equalizers that will be built into my fiberglass center console. that is my next major project and should be started next week.

it will also hold air lift controls, and a probably a starter button.

also, the hvac is staying in its stock location since i was able to design the rest of the new bezel right around it. i wish i had a picture of the stock bezel next to the new one in those pictures. the new one is roughly 4.5" wider!

also it doesn't overlap the gauge bezel on the other side like it looks as if it does. it fits right up against it. i'll have to get a better pic.

however, for now i'm a little more concerned with my physics test on friday and with wiring it up so i can watch dvd's and ps2.

this is a picture of my screen that was taken during the action of a movie then downsized so it doesn't do the lcd justice.

Attachments

• 7pambest.jpg
    7pambest.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 369

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i

Attachments

• 7pamgood.jpg
    7pamgood.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 366

Back