decide the fate of expo5.0 (really important i get help here) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

decide the fate of expo5.0 (really important i get help here)

which paint scheme

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 15 51.7%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
well here is a current picture-

and a few from last week.

it will be resprayed white on friday morning or so i've been told and the flames will be layed out during next week.

Attachments

• rollpan31.jpg
    rollpan31.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 276
  • rollpan32.jpg
    rollpan32.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 283
  • sereadypaint2.JPG
    sereadypaint2.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 276

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool, I can't wait to see the final product. Why are you running a front plate? :D

I don't have mine on, and I won't till the cops have a problem with it. I sometimes just stick it in the window to be safe. I'm sure they are a little tighter in the cities, though.

i'm runnign it because i built the bumper to hold one. its hard to see in that picture, but its designed around it. it is the law as you know, and i don't want any more problems than i'm gonna have anyways

I agree with you. If I ever get the EE airdam, I will put the plate lower, just below the bumper grill and above the airdam. The fewer problems with the cops, the better. Especially with your video screen :D

Which white are you doing? A pearl white would be nice with ghost flames

I got pulled over driving my gf's car because the plate was in the front window. He didnt care that it wasnt on the bumper, he just told me to put it on the floor because it could cut my head open in an accident. I don't know anyone who has been pulled over for not having a front plate on... although I run mine just below the bumper in front of my EE airdam.

i like the blue lincoln f150 supercrew

here its a fixit ticket and a $50 fine for the first offense for not having a front plate.... everytime after that, it gets more expensive

hotdogs- you got to keep up, lol. i know your reading the other thread too. i'm using the stock white because that way my rims will match, and i didn't want to pay more for something when it didn't seem like it was gonna make a difference. if i were going to change the color, i'd go completely away from white.

someone just voted on this...

lol, too late if you didn't vote for option total old skool

Attachments

• trickpaintdone1.JPG
    trickpaintdone1.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 306
  • truckpaintalmostsized1.JPG
    truckpaintalmostsized1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 311

Back