fiberglass front end price | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

fiberglass front end price

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The flaired ones for the square head lights. cool, 300 alltogether or each? do you have any pictures?

$300 for the pair, and they are easy to install.
View

[Edited by Ray Lobato on 12-07-2000 at 08:58 PM]

picture dident show

you must be right on the site right now. So did you get them from a local shop?? does it make sence to get them painted first or after?? i should let someone hit the left side(just had someone hit the right so it all new paint) Taht would work, do u know of any internet sites that sell them, and any pictures of your rig?

Rubicon trail?

Colin, Is that from your trip on the Rubicon?

Got the wife talking about going next year.

Great scenary and cool fenders.

Do they add more clearance on the trail? do you get any rubbing on the inner fender when you compress that front end?

Thanks Rob

got my 33's on, well sorta They rub a wee bit at half turn. did the fiberglass ones come with fender wells? i dont think you can use the stock ones, i know at full compression the front tires will rub...

Gofast, the fenders definitely help for clearancce on the trails. I don't rub at all in the front even with the 35's.

JayR, the fenders do't come with welss, but i cut the stock ones so they are just protecting the engine compartment from getting big splashes up in there.
In the above picture it is rubicon. That was the first obsticle about 1/2 mile into the trail. My front tire did not rub at all in that picture.

special painting?

correct me if im wrong but dont you have to use special paint on fiberglass. if so is it alot more expensive?

93SPORT

I haven't painted them yet, I just got lucky and have a white truck already. they don't match yet but they're close. Also, you don't need special paint for fiberglass.

ok, if your interested go here and respond to the thread, we're going to try to get a group purchase together for the fiberglass body parts.
Dead Link Removed

Back