Hard time finding Ex's to feature... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hard time finding Ex's to feature...

I just spent about 15 minutes looking for a new feature Explorer. The first place I look is for them is in the Elite Explorer Registry . If there are no photos, in your thread, or if your photos are at cardomain, soundomain etc, I can't do anything with your ride.

I also look in signatures of users to find links to their stats/photo pages. That hasn't got me much farther this morning. I reccomend to place a link in your signature that will take the user to your Elite Explorer Registry page.

I'm just looking to copy and paste your stats and photos. PLEASE. If you want to have a chance to have your Explorer featured update your Elite Explorer Registry entry with stats, photos, etc.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

expo5.0 said:
i think all the elites need to realize that there just aren't that many of us and even if you think you haven't done much yet, you are still eligable and should have a thread with current pictures.

I agree with you and even though I only have two minor mods on my rig, they are listed in my thread, along with the most recent pic I have

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

purdue72-im sorry, im trying...been gettign screwed at work.. today was my day off, but i had to attend the safety meeting for our district... well, i found out yesterday that the meeting is @ our store... so guess who stayed there until 10:30 pm to clean up and get ready for a safety inspection? our whole crew at work!

travisc-yup 4" spindles in the garage... ext brake lines too... need some more things though

Well, I know I said it before, I will say it again. Instead of Truck of the Week, it would be better to make a "Truck of the month". Tht way you wont go through so many trucks, and instead of going through 52 trucks in a year, you would only need 12. It would give more people ample time to get there's ready. Or do 2 catagories, 1 for 4x4 and another for streeters. Then you still would cut down the number to 24 instead of 52. 52 may not sound like much, but that is allot of trucks in my opinion. This is just my 2 cents worth. Plus, how prestigous would it be to be the streeter for the Month of May instead of TOTW 4/30?
Just an old dudes opinion.

jimabena74 said:
purdue72-im sorry, im trying...

Just busting your balls a little, no need to apologize. My X is just sitting there, anyways.

Just so you know rick I am not ready for either of my rides to be a featured truck :smoke: Wait till Summer when the Navajo is redone. ;)

Seems like a lot of people don't want theirs featured yet because they have future plans.

Just a suggestion Rick, maybe you should shoot the person you picked a PM to check with them first. I didnt mind when you picked mine cause mine is done... literally. :p

got my elite regisrty thread done. its not completly finished, but it will never will be finished :p

Mine is ready in the sig

Just became Elite, I really owed it to this site. But like the others said, I have some plans already setforth (that really should have happened already, but repairs come before fun) in the near month or so.

what is everyone talking about not having enough Elite explorers to feature? Cause I just finished my Rig and wouldn't mind having it reatured when i get some good pics of me out at Devil's Den. I payed my 30 bucks to become elite and have an avatar pic but it just says that I'm a wannabe elite explorer. How long doesit take for that to process so I can Become elite? anyone know????

datboychris said:
what is everyone talking about not having enough Elite explorers to feature? Cause I just finished my Rig and wouldn't mind having it reatured when i get some good pics of me out at Devil's Den. I payed my 30 bucks to become elite and have an avatar pic but it just says that I'm a wannabe elite explorer. How long doesit take for that to process so I can Become elite? anyone know????

i believe rick is in texas this weekend wheeling....give it a couple days(mon or Tues) and it will msotlikey happen

Just a little confused here (normal). Rick had mentioned at the begining of this thread, the if the pics were at car domain he can't do anything with them, I assume that means you have to be an Elite Ex with pics on this site. It kinda sounds like if you have a car domain site he wont use you at all. Now my ex is totally stock, so I'm not going to be featured here anytime soon, but I just wanted to get it right.

Slybarger said:
Just a little confused here (normal). Rick had mentioned at the begining of this thread, the if the pics were at car domain he can't do anything with them, I assume that means you have to be an Elite Ex with pics on this site. It kinda sounds like if you have a car domain site he wont use you at all. Now my ex is totally stock, so I'm not going to be featured here anytime soon, but I just wanted to get it right.

I think the purpose of them having to be linked from this site is because he doesn't want a bunch of broken image links two months from now. This way it'll guarantee that the images will be available as long as the thread will be here.

TOTW,, anyone ever used to go to the playboy site way back in the day?:D

Perhaps a 3rd meaning?

I have my updated pics and stats on a post later in my thread, does it have to be the first post of my elite registry?

No it doesn't have to be the first post. I just need to find it on the first page of the thread.

TravisC said:
You're lifting your Yota? :banghead:

Toyota's are quite nice when lifted. They've got great clearance off the bat (stock). In fact I was following a lifted Tacoma to work today and it looked very nice :bounce:

Rick,

Hopefully I'll have something to share after my week-long building exercise... Just a $500.00 beater, but hopefully I will get some good action shots at Moab.

Back