Somebody called my sport trac 'cute' today... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Somebody called my sport trac 'cute' today...

Bored_2wd

Reaction score
City, State
Westmont, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger
A soccer mom called my truck a 'cute vehicle' this morning. Ruined my day... This makes it clear: I just can't wait any longer to put the tires and lift on. Nobody EVER said that about my ranger. Now, I just blend in with the other suv drivers. I used to have big tires. I used to have a lift kit. I used to have a one-of-a-kind truck.

--Depressed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Eh. Iffie. But if one person thinks it's cute, others are saying or at least thinking the same thing. THAT's what scares me. Never had this problem before.
It's too late for me, but if you're considering 'trading up' to a newer vehicle and you've modified your current one - stop!' Just say no!
--Bob

or just keep it nice and muddy...it wont get called cute.......i get the dailyt question.....were do yuo find mud like that?.....

my mom is getting an 01 this friday. it's a nice truck, and by no means cute

Bored_2wd said:
A soccer mom called my truck a 'cute vehicle' this morning. Ruined my day... This makes it clear: I just can't wait any longer to put the tires and lift on. Nobody EVER said that about my ranger. Now, I just blend in with the other suv drivers. I used to have big tires. I used to have a lift kit. I used to have a one-of-a-kind truck.

--Depressed
Post a pic of it.

Back