What explorer looks best? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What explorer looks best?

What color does your favorite type of explorer look best in?

• Total voters

Charlie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited
What color explorer do you think looks the best? This isn't just to say what you have, this is so you can pick your favorite. I am not saying yours isn't your favorite color, but not everybody's is. If you could change it to another (stock) color, what would it be?

As for you Mountaineer people, just pretend it says "Mountaineer" instead of Explorer.

Moderators, if I have left out any stock colors, please add them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have always liked light Wedgewood blue (don't see many) and the Eddie Bauer or Limited Green/tan combo.

I've always liked stadx2's black Explorer.

I have always liked light Wedgewood blue (don't see many) and the Eddie Bauer or Limited Green/tan combo.
I have a wedgewood blue and I think its one of the more common colors around where I live.

It depends on the model. Black or White for Limiteds, and Dark Blue or Burgundy for Eddie Bauer and XLT models are my picks. Oh yeah, XLT's look great in Gray too, but I'm biased in that opinion. :D

I like the black the best
MYEX.jpg

those are supertrapp mufflers. they rock.

No love for red. :(

...i like gloss black myself, but for offroading, i think metallic grey works...;)

...at least with red you are able to vote...grey is not even votable...:rolleyes:

This one is easy. (Oh and you missed orange)

Lime Green :bounce:

...added lime green and yet, no grey???...and no orange??? wait till i tell rick and diff wack daddy, lol...:D

...roflmao....wait till you come out for a trail run...:burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

btw DWD color is red:D

of course i prefer Tan for ovbious reasons:thumbsup:

DCFC0091.jpg

Back