3_4_3.jpg

4x4 with 4.0 SOHC 6 Banger

JBA Cat4ward Headers

K&N Generation II FIPK Filtercharger Injection Performance Kit

3" Body Lift

Cragar Soft 8 Wheels 16x8"

285/75 R16 BFG TA KO

Where I'm wanting to go (for starters anyway):
Dixon Bros Ranger/Explorer 4wd Long Travel Suspension (with optional Hydraulic Bumpstop Mount and Steering Clevis Kit)
Dixon Bros Ranger Bed Cage
Dixon Bros Shock Tabs for Rear Spring Plate
Ford Ranger Deaver Springs F31

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice ranger u got there

Bump, not sure how this registry thing is supposed to work.

...You might want to add a link at the top of your first post with your project/build thread, that's what I did...;)

...My "Elite" registry for my "Project X" only has about 4500 views while my Project thread has over 40,000 views...:dunno:

...If you click on "Pics and Mod's" list in my signature, that is where my "Elite" registry is and where I keep updating the mods list... Your Registry is also where they pick the truck of the month from...

...You might want to add a link at the top of your first post with your project/build thread, that's what I did...;)
I thought this WAS my project/build thread LOL.

My interwebz skillz teh suxz :D

Very, nice ranger. (I am a little biased towards the 01+ rangers) :D

I guess I need to update this Registry.

Got the front end finished:

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Got bit out on one of the trails:

Before Carnage:
DSC_0100.jpg

During Carnage:
DSC_0103.jpg

After Carnage:
DSC_0113.jpg

Carnage Video

I'll post after pics once it's back from the body shop.

Sweet truck! I love red, sucks about the fender, but it can always be fixed.

I like what you did with the front end, it looks really good. Red looks good, same color as my X.

RR

Had the bed Rhino Lined in preparation of the Roll Bar install:
DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Something everyone should have in their vehicle:

DSC_0198.jpg

Scotty J - Where did you get your front end light bar, etc? Is that something you fabricated?

Scotty J - Where did you get your front end light bar, etc? Is that something you fabricated?
A buddy of mine did that. He took a WARN universal tray, added some 2" pipe and some cross steel.

Does that box in the back of your truck in the pic, say Pr####### Networking? Just curious I am an network analyst, so when I seen that I had to ask.

Does that box in the back of your truck in the pic, say Pr####### Networking? Just curious I am an network analyst, so when I seen that I had to ask.
Yes it does, it's a switch blade. I'm a network engineer.

Yes it does, it's a switch blade. I'm a network engineer.

That's awesome, its funny my job description states Network Administrator, but my phone contact that the office puts says Network Analyst. I mainly install switches and routers, service and maintain them. I also manage our proxies, firewall, and wireless detection devices. I work on some Cisco routers in the core, but mostly Enterasys within the distro and soon it will be all replaced with Brocade.

I'm currently working on my CCNA, I think I could pass it now, but I am kinda of **** when it comes to testing. I have to be ready for that sorta thing. Its great to know someone here is in the same field and loves to 4x4. Oh, still like what you did to the front of that ranger, looks sweet.

I love that front bumper...

That's awesome, its funny my job description states Network Administrator, but my phone contact that the office puts says Network Analyst. I mainly install switches and routers, service and maintain them. I also manage our proxies, firewall, and wireless detection devices. I work on some Cisco routers in the core, but mostly Enterasys within the distro and soon it will be all replaced with Brocade.

I'm currently working on my CCNA, I think I could pass it now, but I am kinda of **** when it comes to testing. I have to be ready for that sorta thing. Its great to know someone here is in the same field and loves to 4x4. Oh, still like what you did to the front of that ranger, looks sweet.

Make that 3... I work in network operations for an large independent ISP in California.

Also, love the truck!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back