sodjer6's '96 Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

sodjer6's '96 Sport

Well I've been "Elite" since about the time I joined, so I figured it's about time to make a registry entry. My Explorer is still pretty much stock, for now. The mods so far are:

Engine/Performance: 4.0L OHV, K&N Drop in Filter

Lighting: Silverstar Headlamps, 55w "off-road" lights

Sound: Kenwood KDC-X598 HU, Kenwood KFC-C6893PS in the doors, and Kicker KS68's in the rear.

Exterior: Chrome grille guard, removed tupperware. Custom body mod on the passenger side thanks to a certain unlicensed, uninsured motorcyclist!

Communications: Midland 40 channel CB, ADi AR147+ 2-meter transceiver(60 watt output)

Suspention/Tires: 275R15 BFGoodrich All-Terrain ko's on stock rims, Rancho 5000's

Soon to come: Who knows...

A few pics:
11989explorer04.jpg

11989myX01.jpg

11989tuttle_july_03_sodjer02.jpg

11989SnowFun.jpg

Whoops:
11989stuck_03.jpg

11989stuck_01.jpg

Thanks holmes! (apologies for the quality, it was dusk and all I had on me at the time was my cell phone)
photo1.jpg

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aha!!!!!!!!!! So You're The Guy That I've Always Seen Around Lincoln!!!!!!!

i've always seen your truck around town and thought wow that's the best explorer i've seen in lincoln to date!!!!! ha that's kinda funny

Look at those ATs work! Sweet vehicle... but how come only one plate is blacked out? Maybe a Mod could help you out since you're not here?

Look at those ATs work! Sweet vehicle... but how come only one plate is blacked out? Maybe a Mod could help you out since you're not here?

I guess I was too lazy to do the others :p:

Edit: fixed them :D

Last edited:

Well last night someone decieded they wanted my amp and subs more than I did, pics to follow as soon as I can find my little data cable for my camera...

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

Ripped all of the wiring out of the amp and left it except the ground wire, they took that too :confused:

Last edited:

Back