• Register Today It's free!

Product teaser....

bplein

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 R1T
Here is a teaser, I have a whole product review I am doing.

The picture shows 33x12.5 Interco TrxUS tires on 15x8 Rockmonster street legal bead lockers.

More pictures and information coming.....

Attachments

• IMG_1985.sized.jpg
    IMG_1985.sized.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 265

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

one more teaser or two...

Attachments

• IMG_1983.sized.jpg
    IMG_1983.sized.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1944.sized.jpg
    IMG_1944.sized.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1953.sized.jpg
    IMG_1953.sized.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 246

looks real good :thumbsup: if u don't mind me asking how much those wheels run you...?

Hutchinson used to put up the suggested retail price on their site (rockmonsterwheels.com), but I can't find it, I believe it was around $450 a piece. But the dealers offer a significant discount from that full retail price.

High Impact, a west coast dealer that I can recommend, offers them for $380 each according to their website, but give them a call for up-to-date pricing. Tell Josh at High Impact that you saw pictures of my Explorer and are interested in more information.

http://www.high-impact.net/wheels/dot_approved_beadlocks.htm

isnt tha what hummers have for beadlocks...the military ones at least.

pretty close to the same thing
the hummer beadlocks are a two piece rim with a spacer in between, so the bead is locked to both sides of the rim, not just the outer like most beadlocks you see. Ive been thinking about gettin some humvee wheels for my truck made.

i've been thinkin of buyin a humvee altogethor. :)

These Hutchinson beadlocks have a similar design, with no run-flat.

A rubber (tire-like material) ring inside squeezes the tire bead up against the rims.

http://www.rockmonsterwheels.com/

The key here is that their first product was designed for the Jeep aftermarket. Guess what? We share the same 15x8, 3.75" backspacing and 5-on-4.5 lug pattern as the jeep aftermarket. This wheel is actually in 3.625" backspacing, which was close enough for me!

Back