my ST | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my ST

longhorn94

Reaction score
City, State
san angelo, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
This is my 02 sport trac 3" body lift 33x12.5 All terrains with Dick Cepeck 15" rims.
102_3953.jpg

102_3960.jpg

102_3961.jpg

My sport trac is 2wd so i decided to add an E locker
102_3962.jpg

Darkened the lights a bit
102_3958.jpg

102_3957.jpg

Dual 4" black chrome tips

102_3956.jpg

102_3955.jpg

102_3954.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

An "E-locker"??

Nice truck!! I'm too old school, or just old, to get into a lot of these new wheel styles. Looks :thumbsup::D

Looks nice man!

An "E-locker"??

Nice truck!! I'm too old school, or just old, to get into a lot of these new wheel styles. Looks :thumbsup::D

An E locker gives power to both back wheels at the same time. And thanks!

I kind of figured it stood for electric locker, never seen one. And, WHY would you install an electric locker instead of say, a Loc-Rite, OEM or similar?

I kind of figured it stood for electric locker, never seen one. And, WHY would you install an electric locker instead of say, a Loc-Rite, OEM or similar?

Its an electronical switch that locks both axles where they will turn simultaniously. And what is a Loc-rite?

It would be nice to have an E-locker in the front differential. :D

I'd second that !

nice sport trac what kind of exhaust is that flowmasters or what and u got any sound clips of it

But your 4x4 is lowered. :banghead:

John, you are correct. I'm too darn old to be climbing into my grocery getter now, my wife is not even 5' tall (though 15 years younger than me:D ).............neither of which has anything to do with a e-locker or any other locker. I've HAD highboys ..........
scan0002.jpg

John, you are correct. I'm too darn old to be climbing into my grocery getter now, my wife is not even 5' tall (though 15 years younger than me:D ).............neither of which has anything to do with a e-locker or any other locker. I've HAD highboys ..........
scan0002.jpg

only because its a ford...ill bet the radio still works huh?

Yeah. I put a new frame, cab and front end on it and drove it another 60K miles. I went back with it to a more OEM look.

scan0003.jpg

Sorry for getting off topic. John made me do it!:p:

Back