Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Like I said, I would share some of the pics taken either by my daughter or me during our week-long vacation in Colchester, Vermont

OldCar1.jpg

OldCar2.jpg

These first two were taken at a McDonalds near where I work the morning we left

WelcomeSign.jpg

This is the sign you see as you cross from Mass into Vermont

GasPrices.jpg

First fill-up in Montpelier, at the time this pics was taken, regular gas was at $3.20 a gallon in CT

LighthouseonLakeChamplain.jpg

LakeChamplainwiththeAdirondacksinba.jpg

VermontVacation8-11-06-8-19-06063.jpg

These pics were taken at the waterfront in Burlington.

Menearthedock.jpg

jenni2.jpg

These are of me and Jen taken near the waterfront

jenanddrew.jpg

Jenni's friend Drew, we met him last winter when we were on vacation, he was staying with his family at the hotel, he lives on North Hero

jenandken.jpg

Jen's friend Kenny from Colchester, they met through another friend she met in Vermont last winter and have been chatting online and on the phone all these months since

LakeChamplainfromKennysgrandmothers.jpg

A pic of the lakeside house that belongs to Kenny's grandmother, I took this one sitting on the back porch

LakeChamplainvisit1a.jpg

We visited Lake Champlain Chocolates while we were there. This is an owl in a tree, three feet tall and made of 100% chocolate

flower.jpg

CountryHouse.jpg

One of the places we went was a farm that had a blueberry pancake breakfast. She took these pictures of a flower and a house that was across the street from the farm. I love the porch on this house

WoodenBridge.jpg

A wooden bridge somewhere in the Colchester/Winooski area

CoolCar1a.jpg

CoolCar2a.jpg

CoolCar3a.jpg

CoolCar4a.jpg

These pics were taken on the morning I returned home, I pulled into the Citgo up the street from home and we saw these two 1974 Novas, the owners were showing them in a car show that weekend.

Well, even though I didn't get to go wheeling on the Cape, you can see we did have a good time. There is always next year you know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We had a great time, it was just over too damn fast for me. I have one more week of vacation coming and Jenni & I be headed back up there for the Christmas holidays, Dec 23-Jan 1, Jenni's friend Kenny's grandmother has even invited us for Christmas dinner.

For my older daughter's Christmas present I'm sending her by train to visit her boyfriend in Michigan, She will leave the day before me and return the day after New Year's

jtsmith said:
I Love looking at other peoples pics. Thanks sandy

Why no pics of your explorer at these spots?

Because you can't park near the docks leading to the waterfront, only those putting boats in the water can temporarily park there, they have to move as soon as the boat is in the water.

The pics I posted are just a small portion of over 100 pictures we took

Back