• Register Today It's free!

1993 Ford Explorer XLT

explorer06420

Reaction score
City, State
Salem Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
hey everyone im kinda new to the site um i have a 1993 Ford Explorer XLT 5speed from Virgina its hunter green, tan leather interior i paid $400 for it from a junkyard with 113,000 on it... since i bought it i had to replace the front inner/outer bearings on the left side... the right side still needs to be done... i put some random muffler on it, sounds ok for now...im still trying to figure out why the 4X4 dosnt work... i cut 6X9 holes in the back doors for speakers changed the tape deck to a cd player had to replace rear tires (burn outs) did a tune-up/oilchange, buffed out the bumpers, changed the hood but ima post a video i did this morning.... the truck isnt cleaned up in it so looks kinda bad but let me know what u think and if you have any suggestions on what to do to it.... thanks ... http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx327/Geo203/?action=view&current=Movie.flv this is a pic of it when its cleaned...
IMG_1298-2.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1303.jpg
IMG_1287.jpg
IMG_1307.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

to see the video click the link in the message thanks :D

Thanks Panic yea when i got it the truck looked real bad!! i have a pic from when i first looked at it... but i will post tomorrow night but it has a couple minor issues but other than that its great

this is the truck when i first went to look at it...
IMG_0875-1-1.jpg

welcoem and nice x

Back