Official BS thread!! | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ExplorerSport77 said:
why didnt u enter urs?
Cause it would have been a waste of money.

There was a 99 Mounty there that was the same color as mine with 20's and altezza tails. He would have taken me without a question. :rolleyes:

Pfttt. You don't give your truck enough credit, Chris! Come on man....TOTW's gotta represent! ;) :D I show Jack even though there are always trucks there that are faster and more noticeable. Your buddy's GTo is pretty sweet looking :thumbsup: Is he going to do any performance modifications to it?

This was a ricer crowd and the bling bling 20's attract much more than my truck would. The GTO is plent powerful. Trust me... I've driven it a few times and now I want one.

Blah, blah, blah,............this is quiet!!!

This weekend Dave came up from NJ after driving 2 1/2 hours to get here the first thing he did was take a nap...heres the pics ...heh heh :D

Attachments

• MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 140
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 134

new pics of Hotness takin at Hibernia lake near me...

Attachments

• hotness at park2.jpg
    hotness at park2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 134
  • hotness at park 7f.jpg
    hotness at park 7f.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 136
  • Hotness at park 8.jpg
    Hotness at park 8.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 139

Tara................ :fire: ......u and that DAM camra :fire:

haha, i like that you went to go see tara and she took pictures of you sleeping, thats kinda funny....lol...so how was shareing the bed with the dog?

BTW, awesome pics tara, i really like those lake pictures, me and bigred have a date to go to the local park to get some new snap shots after a new wax...maybe i'll get todd to go. Looking good sis...lata

Asilly50NJ said:
Tara................ :fire: ......u and that DAM camra :fire:

Awhh.. doesn't he look so cute next to Lucky. :D

ExplorerSport77 said:
This weekend Dave came up from NJ after driving 2 1/2 hours to get here the first thing he did was take a nap...heres the pics ...heh heh :D

Which one is Dave??? :p

BTW, COMPUTERS SUCK!!!

My pc toasted itself last night, so I can only access from work occasionally. New one is on order, but it won't be here until the 29th. Getting a 3 gig Pentium 4 with a LCD Flatscreen and 160 gig hard drive :D

Poor Draper.. What happened to the computer?

JDraper said:
BTW, COMPUTERS SUCK!!!

My pc toasted itself last night, so I can only access from work occasionally. New one is on order, but it won't be here until the 29th. Getting a 3 gig Pentium 4 with a LCD Flatscreen and 160 gig hard drive :D

Only 160gigs? Thats nothing to brag about!

Blee1099 said:
Poor Draper.. What happened to the computer?

i think it had to do alot with user error ...... :p

User error my a**!! :p Hard drive commited Hari-Kari,and the part that went just happens to contain the registry info! It won't even let me re-install windows :shoot:. Ah well, twas time to upgrade anyways. I'll probably end up putting another hard drive in, re-loading Windows ME and giving the old pc to my mother in law (she doesn't have a PC now).

p.s. I HATE using the touch pad on my laptop. Whatta pita! (would have helped if I brought my USB mouse home with me...doh! :rolleyes). I also don't have access to IM, and I gotta go through my corporate server in Cincinnati, so it's reeeaaaalllll slow on dialup.

Well if you would've changed the bearing fluid in the hard drive you wouldn't have these kind of problems. ;) :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back