2/3rd of the Ugly Brothers at Ouray | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2/3rd of the Ugly Brothers at Ouray

Awesome trip guys, glad you had fun and more importantly, stayed safe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great pics! I almost bought that Green Sport while back..

Thanks folks!!! Here's a few more, I know we still more than this, so more will be coming.

Robert, Richard, and myself just taking a break and bs'ing on Black Bear.

1044993_10101733497299478_443181687_n_zps11813544.jpg

Robert and Justin on Black Bear

1238964_10101733497124828_1761026464_n_zps4fba6c36.jpg

I think this is the early part of Engineer.

565024_447168578652936_263034791_n_zps0c64ef88.jpg

..Enjoying every picture..:biggthump

That looked like a fun trip! Really makes me miss having an explorer. Hope it didn't give you too many issue and took you everywhere you wanted it to.

Had to do the car wash at the Imogene entrance/exit area.

IMG_3653_zps293e450b.jpg

That is an nice front clip you have there. If you wouldn't mind sharing, can you tell me where you got the hood/front fenders/bumper? Thanks

That looked like a fun trip! Really makes me miss having an explorer. Hope it didn't give you too many issue and took you everywhere you wanted it to.

We had a blast, Jay!!! Rigs will be rigs, nothing serious.

That is an nice front clip you have there. If you wouldn't mind sharing, can you tell me where you got the hood/front fenders/bumper? Thanks

Thanks!!!!!
The fenders and hood were already on the vehicle when I got it, I don't know when the flared fenders and the hood scoops were installed. The bumpers (front and rear) and the sliders were made by jamscal, a EF vender who does outstanding custom fabs of bumpers and sliders.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2479269&postcount=1

It was great, did smoke coming down the mts , other wise I had a fun time, cannt wait till I get out there again

Back