For Sale - 4406M with shifter and boot (drives shafts negotiable) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 4406M with shifter and boot (drives shafts negotiable)

I have a 4406M transfer case that can be mounted in any V8 truck to give it 2hi/4hi/N/4Lo. I have the driveshafts w/ hybrid ujoint and flange to make it work as well and can be negotiated in. Shifts excellent.

$300 o.b.o

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Price includes shipping or ?

no sorry... last time i shipped a t-case it was around $90 i think. I don't remember how far it was going though. I would guess it's about 80lbs by itself and my zip code is 02864 if you want to check out shipping quotes to you.

Will this only work in a v8 truck?

Man thats a bit of a haul for pick-up. Do you come down towards eastern PA at all?

Man thats a bit of a haul for pick-up. Do you come down towards eastern PA at all?

no sorry, but I could meet you half way or some where in between if you cover my gas outside of 50 miles or so.

no sorry, but I could meet you half way or some where in between if you cover my gas outside of 50 miles or so.

I forgot to mention this will include all the shift linkage too which is a hard part to find for these.

Man really making me think about it. Will it work in a 97, meaning does it have the speedo connection?

Man really making me think about it. Will it work in a 97, meaning does it have the speedo connection?

yes I believe it does. I didn't use this because my truck was a 98 and has the VSS in the rear but I think that's what one of these connectors are for:

Attachments

• tcase_1.JPG
    tcase_1.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 575

Do you still have this for sale?

Did you sell the front drive shaft?

Back