5.0 Fuel pressure test gauge? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5.0 Fuel pressure test gauge?

Perhaps the Repair you did on your fuel line could be creating a restriction

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heck yeah put that one in your sig too!

@410Fortune Am I wrong that he should be using the white injectors for returnless? I believe that I ordered this part number for my return line type fuel system. These have the same connector as the 1999 Crown Vic 4.6.
0280155917Set_1024x.jpg

Bosch 3rd Gen Upgrade Fuel Injectors for 99-01 Explorer Mountaineer 5.0L w/ 0280155861

Full sets of 8 Fuel Injectors for one low price!!! Set of 8 upgrade rebuilt Bosch 3rd generation fuel injectors that replace your Bosch OEM # 0280155861 in your Explorer or Mountaineer listed. Check the compatibility checker on the top of the page to get to the proper injectors for your...
precisionautoinjectors.com

@410Fortune Am I wrong that he should be using the white injectors for returnless? I believe that I ordered this part number for my return line type fuel system. These have the same connector as the 1999 Crown Vic 4.6.
View attachment 444298

Bosch 3rd Gen Upgrade Fuel Injectors for 99-01 Explorer Mountaineer 5.0L w/ 0280155861

Full sets of 8 Fuel Injectors for one low price!!! Set of 8 upgrade rebuilt Bosch 3rd generation fuel injectors that replace your Bosch OEM # 0280155861 in your Explorer or Mountaineer listed. Check the compatibility checker on the top of the page to get to the proper injectors for your...
precisionautoinjectors.com
I have these in my explorer but mine is the returnless one. They made it run a heap better than the old ones although I'm still having low fuel pressure issues which I am going to replace the fuel pump this week.

Heck yeah put that one in your sig too!
So my tune files are from LaSota Racing and I can't tell a bit of difference after flashing the custom tunes. Is that normal for sctx4 custom tune files. Do they just not give them hardly any horsepower?

Back