superxplorer

Reaction score
City, State
michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 xplorer sport
:confused:

here

should i get 5x7 or 6.5 kicker K series. they both have they same statistics as the other. but will i hear a differnce just by how the shape of the speaker is.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd go for the 6.5, speaker cones just naturally should be round, just check the mounting depth (you should be fine but just in case).

Try using sounddomains price match policy, go to etronics.com they have the same speakers for $115, this way you get sounddomains customer service at a better price.

http://www.etronics.com/listproduct...414542911A247B236197B5&image1.x=8&image1.y=14

Doing this I ordered the RF FNX 2514 components for $135 US including shipping to Canada.

ya thats were i was planning on getting them were at e tronics.

hey Cartmanim

curiouse now. i was thinkin of putting in a big order of things threw etronics. but i like the customer service of sounddomians. so if i wanna get liek 2 or 3 things from etronics that i could get at sounddomain for more money will sounddomain still lower there price for more iteams or is it only 1 iteam.

You can get multiple discount codes from Sounddomain, Just email them for each item then in your shopping cart put the codes in one at a time.

In my cart at Sounddomain I had 4 sets of components in my cart all where using etronics price while I decided what I wanted.

I'd go with 6.5 Components. They looked more professional looking plus you could easily upgrade each one separately.

hey thanks everyone.

X-factor

what do u mean i can easily upgrade each one separately.

Hey Cartman

Hey Explain the discount codes through sound domain, so I just send them an email that contains the item number or numbers and they will send my a discount code? Or does this only occur during their price match process?

NEVERMIND CARTMAN...... I guess I should stop being lazy and go look for my self. Its been a long day.

Back