Next Pine Barrens Run? | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Next Pine Barrens Run?

Wtf????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it was raining out when i did my valve cover gaskets,all i did was got my 20ftx20ft tarp and covered the hood area of the truck and let it drape over the sides,tied it down so the wind didnt blow it off my truck and i was set and continued to work on my truck,got it all done,im up in quakertown right now at my fiancee's grandparents house,the whole way up here,alot of the roads were flooded,i had fun hittin some of the big ass puddles,i cant wait till tomorrow

Wow, rough week for us ex owners.... Well I officially own my ex as of the moment, it was just paid off... But soon the insurance will own it.

Am I like the only one in this this club with a garage?

-Der Netzhauptmann

Actually have a very large 2 car but I just moved into the house and it is full of stuff. I have 2 acres of land that I cleared the end of last year and all the rain produces mucho run off right now. So I spent a good portion of the day reinforcing some silt fencing and redirecting some water. I got enough nasty grams from the township, I dont need those fines..

Wow, rough week for us ex owners.... Well I officially own my ex as of the moment, it was just paid off... But soon the insurance will own it.

Get everything off of it you can.

Get everything off of it you can.

I already did that, everything they said I could take, I took.
Hope everyone that could make it this morning went and is having a safe, fun trip. I expect to see a bunch of pics later tonight!

I have full use of a 7 bay shop with 30ft doors! If anyone needs a dry spot for any big jobs let me know. It in de but only about 1 mile from the DE Memorial Bridge. Its heated and we have welders, plasma cutters, hyd. press, and just about any tool you can name.

howd the trip go today guys?

I woke up around 12ish today and saw i missed quite a few phone calls :p:

Yea, why no updates? Unless they had another couple hydrolocks after all the rain and are stuck out in the abyss right now. :D

lol i've been waiting for the "hey matt you mind coming down and giving us a hand pulling out ________, he's stuck pretty good" phone call.

never got it... so im guessing they're having a blast and taking advantage of the extra hour of daylight:thumbsup:

Pics pls k thnx bye.

I don't have much to show. I did more driving than picture taking.

Oh and I ran into those jeeps we met at the Ranger station on rt.72 a bit later after I left you guys early. I know it was them 'cause I recognized 2 of them. They turned off onto some trail off of 72. Must to investigate next time I'm down there.

534000081.jpg

534000091.jpg

534000101.jpg

534000111.jpg

534000121.jpg

534000131.jpg

534000141.jpg

534000151.jpg

534000161.jpg

53400020.jpg

53400021.jpg

I saw a giant monkey on the way home
53400023.jpg

Paint marker fun :)
53400027.jpg

Looks like lots of legal fun!

When do you all want to go back?? I made huge progress on my waterpump/timing chain project today, so I should be good to go and on 33s very soon.

Wow, that looks awesome! Those trails look amazing! Why are all the trucks mostly clean? Haha.

that was ####in awesome,yeah i almost hydralocked twice,i took on some water twice cause it went over my hood,but was able to keep it running,im goin over my sisters tomorrow to put the few pics on that i took cause there on her camera,all and all it was good legal fun,lots on nice trails,id defanitly go back there,maybe ill start workin on my snorkel soon so i dont have to worry bout takin in water anymore

hey andy the giant monkey u saw,was it outside the gas staion on 206?if so thats where i got gas at

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey andy the giant monkey u saw,was it outside the gas staion on 206?if so thats where i got gas at

Yep. I just fixed the picture, should be able to see it now.

Back